We also have a more powerful Liebherr LTM 1160-5.2 with increased performance in all areas. This is also a 5 axle truck mounted crane with a single engine that powers the superstructure from the undercarriage via a mechanical shaft. Incorporating both Eco modes from its smaller sibling but with increased load and reach specifications. Our unique VarioBallast® system allows the crane to manage high lifting capacities with a large ballast radius and constricted sites with the small radius easily.
Main Features of the LTM 1160-5.2 Truck Mounted Crane
- Maximum hook height – 99 m: Long boom systems can be assembled using the 62 m telescopic boom, telescopic boom extension and various jibs
- Variable support: The standard VarioBase® Plus support technology increases lifting capacities even further
- Economical and flexible – VarioBallast®: Mechanically slewing ballasting cylinders enable the ballast radius to be changed quickly between two different settings
- Single-engine concept: The superstructure is powered by the undercarriage engine. This reduces maintenance costs and increases lifting capacity
- Efficient: ECOmode and ECOdrive reduce fuel consumption by up to 10%